The Way to Think of Successful People
All successful businesses have one thing in common that they are freelancers or a simple startup. Instead of talking points in common are various types of business, let’s get to know some common characteristics of successful people.
- HAVE DISCIPLINE – Successful people draw a goal and go after what they want, o not rest until they were successful. Here are some tips to maintain discipline:
Place on paper all the goals you want for the day, month and year
Set financial goals to achieve
Learn to say no to things that are not within the goals
Be disciplined financially, keeping your personal finances controlled
- DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE CHALLENGED – Keeping constantly do the same is a mistake. An expensive mistake you pay up within a few years, it begins to lag behind its competitors and see us overcome.
- DO NOT ONLY HAS IDEAS, BUT ACTS – If you want to be a successful person, it is important to treat over action. And, thought to be not worth complaining about not afford. Believe that the fear take care of you when thinking about creating something innovative. But believe that this fear arises only at the beginning. Then, everything passes.
- Surround yourself with people OR SO SMARTER THAN YOU – It’s no good wanting to be feeling the smartest guy in your business just because your employees have an intelligence level far below the ideal. Surround yourself with people less smart than you do right by your ego, but is unlikely to be beneficial for your business. When hiring an employee, see it more as a partner and as an aid to grow your businesses and not just as someone to do some tasks.
- Thought needs time to develop – How many times have you had that wonderful idea before going to bed and someday, it ceased to have any logic? Do not worry, it’s not just you. Anxiety makes mediocre business ideas into something great when they arise in our mind. The problem is that after a few days no longer have logic. Before starting something, talk to your friends, exchange ideas and do a market analysis. See if this is really a necessity for people and if there is competition.
- ENJOY OTHER IDEAS
Get the look with admiration to the work of others, without thinking that this might be a threat to yours is a good help to achieve success. Of course Apple does not get to say all the time to admire the work of Microsoft, for example. But the truth is that a company cannot be thinking that everything is better than another. Doing so will be unable to see what they have really good, being prevented from creating something even better. To appreciate the other end to open our minds to new ideas. Do not think that you will always be right.